PSG Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Coimbatore was established in 1985 under PSG & Sons’ Charities,2016 Admissions Started. This College was Affiliated Dr.M.G.R University, Tamil Nadu. The institution has been granted recognition by Medical Council of India, General Medical Council of UK and Sri Lankan Medical Council. Students from this college secure high ranks in the university examination and various competitive examinations held at national and international level like PLAB examination of UK and USMLE. It maintains several rural and urban health centres, manned by qualified medical and paramedical personnel.
Dear parents and students, we are here to help you decide the future for your child or yourself by guiding and counselling you to the best option you deserved. By assisting you throughout the college selection and admission guidance and finally admission procedure, we are with you for your every need and assistance. We provide many options available with us from colleges and universities across the country and courses from engineering to medical and management. We also help to get admission under management quota/NRI quota in leading universities of India for all the courses.
- Docter of Medicine in Neurology
- Docter of Medicine in Cardiology
- Docter of Medicine in Nephrology
- Docter of Medicine in Enterogastrology
- Docter of Medicine in Psychiatry
- Medicine in Ophthalmology
- Medicine in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Medical Docter in Pharmocology
- Medical Docter in Biochemistry
- Medical Docter in Physiology
- Medical Docter in Microbiology
- Medical Docter in Pathology
- Medical Docter in General surgery
- Medical Docter in Paediatrics
- Medical Docter in Orthopaedics
- Medical Docter in Gynaecology& Obstetrics
- Medical Docter in Community Medicine
Departments at PSG Institute of Medical Sciences & Research:
- Department of Anaesthesiology
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Biomedical Informatics
- Department of Cardiology
- Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of Dentistry
- Department of Dermatology
- Department of Forensic Medicine
Facilities at PSG medical college:
- Book Bank Facilities
- Sports Facilities
Eligibility criteria for Medical/ Health Sciences Courses:
For UG Courses like MBBS and BDS the applicants should have qualified HSC with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) group.
For P.G courses applicants should have a certifies Under Graduate degree in Medical sciences.
NOTE: Students should appear in N.E.E.T Exam.