Today SRM University is a world class educational institution ranked NO.1 in India by, “India Today” and “Education Times” (Times of India – GFK Mode Survey). No wonder SRM has become the most preferred institute among students not only in India but also the World.
SRM University is one of the top ranking universities in India with over 20,000 students and 1,500 faculty, offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health sciences, and Science and Humanities.
• Accredited by NAAC with a score equivalent to (5 Star ***** Rating)
• A moment of pride. The B.Tech – Electronics and Communication Engineering Program of SRM University, Kattankulathur Campus, Chennai Area, has been accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, 111, Market Place Suite 1050, Baltimore, MD 21202 – 4012, USA.
This accreditation reaffirms SRM’s commitment to achieve Global Excellence and Recognition as it progresses with ABET for accreditation for other programs.
SRM University hosts some of the most sought College festivals in India. Some of the festivals are:
- Milan: A cultural festival hosted by SRM University during the months of February or March.
- AARUUSH: A national level techno-management fest that takes place during the month of September. It started in 2007.
Top salary US $200,000 offered to NANO Researcher Mr. Shivaraman at California, USA. Nearly 100% placement of registered students: TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, Infosys, Siemens, and others.
Direct admissions in SRM college are done through a well-recognized, qualified and reputed consultant. Hence, there are no chances of any discrepancies.
SRM University admission procedure, tution fee, direct admission procedure, admission procedure under management quota / nri quota, courses offer, different campus environment, placements, scholarship, semester abroad program, admission under sport quota
SRM University Management Quota Eligibility:
Students awaiting for Higher Secondary or +2 Examinations results are eligible.
Only Indian Nationals and those who have done their Plus 2 or HSC in Schools in India.
SRM University Management Quota Age Limit:
The candidate must be 19 yrs or less as on 26th April 2015.
Contact Us for Details on SRM Management Quota Fees, Seats,Eligibility and More
B.TECH COURSES (ALL DISCIPLINES) Eligibility:
- Must have Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Must have passed in any other examination of any university or authority accepted by this University as the equivalent of plus two.
B.Tech – Civil Engineering
B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
B.Tech – Auto Mobile
B.Tech – Aero Space
B.Tech – Mechatronics
B.Tech – Nuclear Science Engineering
B.Tech – Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech – Information & Telecommunication Engineering
B.Tech – EEE
B.Tech – ELECTRONICS & INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING
B.Tech – Instrumentation and Control Engineering
B.Tech – Computer Science Engineering
B.Tech – Software Engineering
B.Tech – Information Technology
B.Tech – Biomedical Engineering
B.Tech -Bioprocess Engineering
B.Tech – Bioinformatics
B.Tech – Genetic Engineering
B.Tech – Food Process Engineering
B.Tech – Chemical Engineering
B.Tech – Nanotechnology
B.Arch -Architecture and Interior Design
M.TECH (All branches)
2.MBA/B.COM /M.COM /BCA /MCA ………and all courses.
- Masha Nazeem – Scientist.
- Ravi Kundru – CEO of Ventech Solutions.
- Dr. Srini Ramaswamy – Professor at University of Arkansas.
- Murali Vijay – Indian Cricketer.
- Manas Chaveli – Actor.
- Abhay Jodhpurkar – Singer.
- T. S. Suresh – Film Editor.
- Nivas Prasanna – Composer/Singer.
- Niveda Thomas – Mainstream Actor.
Dear Candidates & Parents, if you are looking to get admission in SRM College, you can contact us by telephone or by mail to get full details about the fee, hostel and other all expenses.