Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute (SRMC & RI), now named Sri Ramachandra University (SRU), is a Deemed University declared under Section 3 of the UGC at 1956, in Porur, Chennai, India. SRU consists of eight constituent colleges with over 45 departments offering about 92 courses in health care and medical studies and research with more than 3500 students.
- B.Sc. Aligned Health Sciences
- B.D.S (Dental)
- B.Sc Nursing
- A total of 98 Courses are offered in Sri Ramachandra University (SRU)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR Sri Ramachandra University (SRU):
For MBBS course:
- The interested applicants should have cleared higher secondary class or equivalent examination with Physics, English, Chemistry, and Biochemistry/Biology with marks prescribed by Medical Council of India.
- Applicants must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the application year.
For BDS course:
- The interested candidates should have cleared higher secondary class or equivalent examination with Physics, English, Chemistry, and Biology/Zoology/Botany with marks prescribed by Dental Council of India
- Applicants must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of application year
Note: Applicants, who have Indian citizenship, are only eligible to apply for this exam.
Applicants pursuing H.S.C (+2) Examination in March / April 2016 can appear for the Entrance Examination
NOTE: – Students should be qualified in N.E.E.T Exam both UG and PG.