Madurai Medical College is a medical school attached to the Government Rajaji Hospital in Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India. The hospital provides tertiary care to more than twenty million people in the southern part of Tamil Nadu. The hospital was established in 1842 and became a teaching hospital in 1954. The hospital was formerly known as Erskine’s Hospital. Madurai Medical College is affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University and is recognised by the World Health Organization.
Madurai Medical College admission 2017 procedure, tuition fee, direct admission procedure, admission procedure under management quota / NRI quota, courses offer, different campus environment, scholarship.
- MBBS (150) Seats
- Pharmacy (60+6) Seats
- MSc (50) Seats
PG Courses at Madurai Medical College:
- Pharmacy – 24 Seats
- MD Cardiology – 2 Seats
- MD Neurology – 2 Seats
- MCh Cardiothoracic Surgery – 2 Seats
- MCh Neuro surgery – 2 Seats
- MCh Neuro surgery – 1 Seat
- MCh Paediatric Surgery – 1 Seat
- MCh Plastic Surgery – 2 Seats
- MD. Anatomy – 2 Seats
- MD. Anaesthesia – 9 Seats
- MD. Forensic Medicine – 1 Seat
- MD. General Medicine – 24 Seats
- MD. Microbiology – 2 Seats
- MS. Obstetrics and Gynaecology – 5 Seats
- MD. Paediatrics – 6 Seats
- MD. Pathology – 2 Seats
- MD. Pharmacology – 3 Seats
- MD. Physiology – 2 Seats
- MD. Psychiatry – 4 Seats
- MS. Oto Rhino Laryngology – 3 Seats
- MS. General Surgery 25 Seats
- MS. Ophthalmology 6 Seats
- MS. Orthopaedics 8 Seats
Facilities at Madurai Medical College:
- Sports and Games
Eligibility criteria for Medical/ Health Sciences Courses:
For UG Courses like MBBS and BDS the applicants should have qualified HSC with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) group.
For P.G courses applicants should have a certifies Under Graduate degree in Medical sciences.
Applicants should also cross the Madurai Medical College Cut off marks.
NOTE: Students should appear in N.E.E.T Exam.