Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya [ SCSVMV ] is a university at Kancheepuram in Tamil Nadu, India. The university was established with the blessing of Their Holiness Pujyasri Jayendra Saraswathi Swamigal and Pujyasri Sankara Vijayendra Saraswati Swamigal. It attained the status of Deemed University in 1993.
The Ministry of Human Resources Development declared the institution a ‘Deemed University’ under Section 3 of the UGC Act, on 26.05.1993.
Kanchi University admission procedure, tution fee, direct admission procedure, admission procedure under management quota / nri quota, courses offer, different campus environment, placements, scholarship, semester abroad program, admission under sport quota.
Graduate Programmes ( Full Time ):
- B.E.: ECE, EEE, CSE, E&I, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Manufacturing, Civil and Structural Engineering.
Graduate Programmes ( Part Time ):
- B.E.: ECE, EEE, EIE, Civil
Lateral Entry Admission Open:
- B.E.: CSE, ECE, EEE. Mech, Civil, EIE, Mechatronics, Civil and Structural Engineering.
- B. Tech : ( Full Time / Part Time ) Information Technology.
- B.A.M.S. ( Nazarathpet, Chennai )
- B. Sc : Computer Science / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Physical Education
- B.Com / B.B.A. / B.C.A.
- B.A. ( Sanskrit / English), B.Ed.
Post Graduate Programmes:
- M.E. ( Full Time / Part Time ): CIM, CSE, ECE, Thermal Engineering, Engineering Design, Power Electronics and Drives, Power Systems, Electronics and Control
- M. Tech. ( Full Time / Part Time ) : I.T. / VLSI Design, Embedded System Technologies
- MBA ( Full Time / Part Time ): Finance, Banking, Marketing, HR, Systems, Tourism, Pharma, Sports, International Business, Agri. Business, Infrastructure, and Operations
- MCA ( Regular / Lateral Entry )
- M.Sc: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
- M.A.: English, Sanskrit ( Nyaya, Vyakarna, Sahitya )
- M. Com.
- M.Phil: Management Studies, Education, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Sanskrit ( Full Time )
Kanchi University Management Quota Eligibility:
Students awaiting for Higher Secondary or +2 Examinations results are eligible.
Only Indian Nationals and those who have done their Plus 2 or HSC in Schools in India.
Kanchi University Management Quota Age Limit:
The candidate must be 19 yrs or less as on 26th April 2015.
B.TECH COURSES (ALL DISCIPLINES) Eligibility:
- Must have Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Must have passed in any other examination of any university or authority accepted by this University as the equivalent of plus two.