Sathyabama University is a private university at Chennai in Tamil Nadu, India, founded in 1987 as Sathyabama Engineering College by Jeppiaar Educational Trust (formed in 1987) and inaugurated by then Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, M. G. Ramachandran. It was formerly known as Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (SIST). The university is headed by Jeppiaar, a former politician under the late M. G. Ramachandran. It is a Christian minority institution.
The Ministry of Human Resources Development declared the college a ‘Deemed University’ on 16 July 2001 and as a ‘University’ on 13 September 2006, under section 3 of the UGC Act.
Click Here for Direct Admission in Hindustan University
Sathyabama University admission procedure, tution fee, direct admission procedure, admission procedure under management quota / nri quota, courses offer, different campus environment, placements, scholarship, semester abroad program, admission under sport quota.
Sathyabama University Management Quota Eligibility:
Students awaiting for Higher Secondary or +2 Examinations results are eligible.
Only Indian Nationals and those who have done their Plus 2 or HSC in Schools in India.
Sathyabama University Management Quota Age Limit:
The candidate must be 19 yrs or less as on 26th April 2015.
B.TECH COURSES (ALL DISCIPLINES) Eligibility:
- Must have Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Must have passed in any other examination of any university or authority accepted by this University as the equivalent of plus two.
Degrees in B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch/BDS.
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Control Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Department of Electronic Science
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Automobile Engineering
- Department of Mechanical and Production Engineering
- Department of Aeronautical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Bio-Technology
- Department of Bio-Medical Engineering
- Department of Bioinformatics
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Dental Sciences