Sathyabama University is a private university at Chennai in Tamil Nadu, India, founded in 1987 as Sathyabama Engineering College by Jeppiaar Educational Trust (formed in 1987) and inaugurated by then Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, M. G. Ramachandran. It was formerly known as Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (SIST). The university is headed by Jeppiaar, a former politician under the late M. G. Ramachandran. It is a Christian minority institution.
The Ministry of Human Resources Development declared the college a ‘Deemed University’ on 16 July 2001 and as a ‘University’ on 13 September 2006, under section 3 of the UGC Act.
Dear parents and students, we are here to help you decide the future for your child or yourself by guiding and counselling you to the best option you deserved. By assisting you throughout the college selection and admission guidance and finally admission procedure, we are with you for your every need and assistance. We provide many options available with us from colleges and universities across the country and courses from engineering to medical and management. We also help to get admission under management quota/NRI quota in leading universities of India for all the courses. One important thing to be remembered is that you must fill the application form for the entrance exam of the university you want to apply through management quota and also check beforehand the eligibility criteria of the institute and courses.
Direct admissions in Sathyabama University are done through a well-recognized, qualified and reputed consultant. Hence, there are no chances of any discrepancies.
contact us for more details @ +919710963683 ======================================================
Click Here for Direct Admission in Hindustan University
Sathyabama University admission procedure, tution fee, direct admission procedure, admission procedure under management quota / nri quota, courses offer, different campus environment, placements, scholarship, semester abroad program, admission under sport quota.
Sathyabama University Management Quota Eligibility:
Students awaiting for Higher Secondary or +2 Examinations results are eligible.
Only Indian Nationals and those who have done their Plus 2 or HSC in Schools in India.
Sathyabama University Management Quota Age Limit:
The candidate must be 19 yrs or less as on 26th April 2015.
B.TECH COURSES (ALL DISCIPLINES) Eligibility:
- Must have Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Must have passed in any other examination of any university or authority accepted by this University as the equivalent of plus two.
Degrees in B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch/BDS.
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Control Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Department of Electronic Science
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Automobile Engineering
- Department of Mechanical and Production Engineering
- Department of Aeronautical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Bio-Technology
- Department of Bio-Medical Engineering
- Department of Bioinformatics
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Dental Sciences
Dear Candidates & Parents, if you are looking to get admitted in Sathyabama University, you can contact us by telephonic or by mail to get full details about the fee , hostel and other all expenses.
For Management Quota Admissions @ +919710963683 Sathyabama University.
Apply Now for more details: CLICK HERE. (Limited SEATS are available)